Thursday 27 March 2014

Everyones dead

It was all a lie it wasn’t god there is no god just monsters and worse monsters

They brought me to the church and held me down on the altar and started the eighthsacrament and it started to come thru. I felt like I was burning from the inside out and felt like I was dying and Stitch was screaming an I cried and begged them to stop  because it hurt so bad but they acted like they couldn’t here and the pain got worse and it started to come thru Father Brien and it was so ugly and gross and it looked like it was boiling but everyone was chanting and smiling and looking at it thru bleeding eyes like it was beautiful. Then the screams

It was like a nightmare KnitWolf was there and she was killing everyone in the church The ones who were chanting around me kept going like they didn’t notice. Between them I could see some of what she was doing. Some of the others tried to fight but she killed them. Some tried to run but they weren’t fast enough. All the kids were in the church because it was supposed to be safer they weren’t spared They all wer stabbed decapitated cut in half as she got closer the ones who were around me didn’t react til she started killing them and then it was too late She looked at me as she killed the ones holding me down but she didn’t hurt me. I rolled off the altar and landed on the floor and started to crawl I wanted to run but I was in to much pain it got worse as the monster got mad about her killing them

I looked back to se it had her but she was stabbing it and Father Brien with the tentacles. More and more of them came out of her as the monster burned her and burned the tentacles there were dark patches spreading where she stabbed it and then there was a knife in my baxk and I was being cursed for bringing the demon here.

Stitch stabbed thru her like Skein had done to the others. She was still alive tho but I just got so mad because I had tried to leave I had hurt myself to keep in control and keep them safe and they hurt me and she hurt me and my family was dead for the lies and I bit and stabbed her again and again Her name was Jane and she must have been hiding between the pews She should have kept hiding because I didn’t stop until Skein wrapped around me and threw me towards Fell and Hart as KnitWolf yelled at them to take me and run I don’t kno when they got there but my landing knocked them back Hart picked me up and the next thing I remember is sitting on a cot with Hart asking me if I wanted anything or if there was anything he could do. I’m here in KnitWolf’s home with Fell and Hart. Were the only ones who made it out. I asked Hart about Peter. He died to. I asked Hart why I was still alive. He told me that KnitWolf wanted me to live.

I can still smell the blood on me I can still heare there screams. Maybe that’s why she didn’t kill me. She wanted to keep her promise. She wanted me to suffer with the memory of ther suffering

Maybe Jane was right. Stitch says it would have happened anyway but maybe she was right

I don’t know anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment